Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for hard top

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by dylanbob, Jul 9, 2002.

1. dylanbob

dylanbob Registered Member

Hey guys. I was wondering if anyone out there was selling a hardtop for a 69-72 blazer. I live in British Columbia but would be willing to drive a few kilometers, or miles ;'), to pick one up, whatever the case may be (i.e. Washington state, Oregon etc). If you have one for sale, please e-mail me at young_gun66@hotmail.com and fill me in on the details. Thanks

2. JoshA

JoshA 1/2 ton status

I know of one on my street that is in great shape, and its a single wall. of course you'd have to drive all the way to salt lake city, Utah if you want it.

3. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

4. dylanbob

dylanbob Registered Member

Hey Chris, thanks for the links. I didn't catch your e-address, but mine is young_gun66@hotmail.com if you come across something good. Also, let me know if there is a K5 club you boys down south operate in Washington that wouldn't mind a little Canadian content. Again, thanks for the info.
    Marc
    72 K5. 305/31'BFG's AT

5. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

I'll keep your address on file, If I hear of anything, I'll let you know.

I don't know about the clubs. There was the "Pacific Northwest Full Size" club but I think that it disappeared due to politics. If your heading down to Seattle, drop me an email. I do know of a great little truck shop in Snohomish and there are several others in Olympia and a some guys selling parts out of the Arlington area. The couple that owns it are extremely nice and willing to research any part you need. http://www.pickupsnw.com

My e-mail is <font color="red">chris@imageink.com</font color>

6. Murph

Murph Registered Member

I am in Seattle and have a double wall. It has no hatch (sold it already) and some minor cracks. Biggest problem, as with many double walls, is that the inner bolts spin freely. That can be remedied with a few well placed drill holes! Not sure of the quality that you are looking for, but you can have it if you want to come and get it. If interested, feel free to email me.

Murph