Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looking for help in West Virginia

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DBLAZER, Jan 14, 2005.

1. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

Hey all, listen a very good freind of mine bought a bunch of used equiptment from a metal shop in West Virginia. I do not have the specific location at this very second but I will have the info in the next hour or so.

this is the short of it, Justin won an auction for a lath and a bunch of other presses and breaks. I know that one of the presses is a machine called a Turret press. He took my truck and trailer and headed out of Dallas to pick up half of the equiptment drive home and go back and pick up the second. When he showed up, Justin realized that the guy misrepresented the size and weight of the machines and that he was going to have to get an 18 wheeler to deliver his stuff. The guy would not allow load any of the machines without full payment, so Justin payed and they were to load three of the machines. AFter he payed the guy left the shop and left his guys to load up, after 7 hours and much arguing he was able to load up 2 of the machines. They ended up having to call the local Sheriff. Justin is now back in Dallas and getting ready to head back to WV. He is loading my truck and trailer with his truck and trailer and heading back to get the rest of the equiptment. They will be back there Sunday and I was hoping maybe someone here was close by and willing to be friendly face if you know what I mean. I am not looking for loaders or anything, its just that he got no help from anyone including the sherrif who regarded him as a "Texan " if you know what I mean.

justin is at the shop right know unloading the machines and will be heading back tomorrow. I will post up the ebay posting and where he is as soon as he is done unloading and calls me back. Thanks in advance for anyhelp available.

Nash

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

what part of WV? i've got some family there.

3. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Me too. What part?