Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for info on Header Hush made by the R.S. Parker Company

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Can't find info on net, any help (Link(s)) would be great. It's a 3 piece part that bolts around the collector too prevent collector gasket failure.

2. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

sleeve it!

A few guys I know that run headers put a muffler adapter pipe that fits snugly in the header and the exhaust pipe's I.D. to act as a sleeve that will direct the hot gasses into the exhaust pipe,and prevent any from getting to the collector gasket--seems to work pretty good for them..:crazy:

3. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

hey Paul are those the fancy collectors i saw on a Trucks episode? looked pretty neat... i was on the phone at the time tho and missed him describing them...

i see you asked over at Powerblock... i just searched around and couldn't find anything.. if you do find em, let me know, thanks. :thumb:

4. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

Haha, I searched Google and under "Header Hush", your posts looking for it over at the powerblock is the only thing that came up with an exact match.:rotfl:

I did find this thread plus a couple others http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45253&highlight=header+hush

Perhaps you could pm BlazinOr, according to the profile he was online as recently as yesterday. Looks like he picked it up locally.

There was another link to headerhush.com, but it doesn't work anymore. Maybe they went out of business.:dunno:

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Found a phone number if anyone is intrested
    RS Parker Header Hush (877) 674-8081