Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for information on a 1990 Blazer

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BPatrick, Feb 5, 2006.

1. BPatrick

BPatrick Registered Member Premium Member

I'm in the midst of restoring my 1990 full size blazer. I've restored 5 chevelles and have catalogs from about 4 different companies, (some specialize in interiors, and some in exterior ect...) and I can find everything I could possibly need for any chevelle in those catalogs. I wonder if they have companies who specialize in Blazer restoration. For example, year one is great for chevelles. Well if anyone has information out there I'd appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to working with all of you and learning a lot more about the blazers.

2. potionmaker

potionmaker 1/2 ton status

Check LMC truck. They have just about everything to build a Blazer or truck ('73 - '91) from the ground up.

3. BPatrick

thank you for the information. I'm going to need to get a lot of stuff and finding it is half the battle.

4. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

GM still sells maybe half of the stuff that is commonly requested for these trucks. As in anything else, the OEM stuff is superior, ESPECIALLY for restorations.

5. goldwing2000

goldwing2000 Guest

Chevy Duty and JC Whitney

6. BPatrick

Thank you for the information. I will look at Chevy Duty, JC Whitney, OEM, and LMC Truck. Hopefully this will be enough to get me started.

Brian

7. dyeager535

dyeager535 1 ton status Premium Member

Not sure if you can get to it, but there is a post on CK5 that is nothing but part numbers. I know I've thrown a few part numbers up there (GM weatherstrip stuff mainly) but you'll find more I'm sure.

http://coloradok5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53116