Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for Land by florence

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by perp, Dec 25, 2005.

1. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

Any one know how much commercial property is selling for in the area between coolidge/florence/Johnson Ranch? I am gearing up for a new project with Pulte Homes at the new Anthem at Merrill Ranch and my currnet building is in north Chandler. If i can find dirt cheap enough i may relocate. looking for something near Arizona farms road and either Hunt HWY or Felix, but I am willing to look at other locations nearby. I hope the land rush down there hasn't made it too Pricey? any thoughts, suggestions, Prices ETC.? Raw land or existing structure

2. 84blazin

84blazin 1/2 ton status

Its gonna be pricy. very pricy. Im right off Hunt hwy and Coppermine. There is still land available.. Most of it was farming land.

3. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

any rough idea on how much per acre?

4. 84blazin

84blazin 1/2 ton status

Give me a few and I can check for ya.

5. mini_mull

mini_mull 1/2 ton status

If you start doing some serious looking you should be able to find some deals. It's quickly turing from a sellers to a buyers market. Investors are starting to jump ship, which means if you do your homework and keep your eyes peeled you should be able to find something decent. That being said everything will still be at least 30% more than a year to two years ago. My brother-in-law bought a residential acre on AZ farms road beginning of the year for 65K, and similar pieces were going for 165K at the peak of the market. The market is saturated now though, everything is for sale and houses out here are staying on the market 100+ days, which was unheard of 4 months ago when you'd have 5+ offers the first day. My sister was telling me today she was looking at residential stuff about 5 miles past Shneff farms road somewhere out in BFE. She said res. acres were low $100Ks. When we started school 4 1/2 years ago our friends bought a house in JR for 130ish, and when the hubby graduated they sold it under market value for 240K. Wish we could have kept our house in Gilbert while we were in school. We bought in July at almost the peak of the market. :(

6. perp

perp 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the quick info guys, if any one else has some input fire away.