Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looking for part numbers..

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5floyd, Aug 21, 2006.

1. k5floyd

k5floyd 1/2 ton status

i have an 88 k5. the tie rod and driver side rod end are one peice. i dont want to replace the whole tie rod and beside thar rod end seem to be in good shape still, but i want to replace the rod end on the passenger side but the local oreillys and auto zone cant seem to get me the right part, so i was wondering if any of yall knew the right part number so i could give it to them. also i need to replace the ends on the drop link(pitman arm to steering arm) not sure if thats what its called and the guys at autozone dont know what im talking about and the guy at oreillys cant find a listing for them so i was wondering if anyone knew the part number for them too. thanks

2. will_b_shady

will_b_shady Registered Member

The Gm Part Numbers For The Rod Ends Are 14026803 - Lh And 14026802 - Rh And The Part Number For The End That Goes To The Pitman Arm Is 88910029 And The Other Is 88910028. I Dont Know If These Will Cross Over But I Hope They Will Help.