Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for part!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Poker, Aug 2, 2005.

1. Poker

Poker Registered Member

Sry, but im looking for a head liner that dbl's as a radio/speaker mount. JC Whitney had it but now they have discontinued the item, and the ppl i talked to have no idea who what when or where it came from.

it sets as a head liner and is hard vinal or plastic. for reg cab piskups of full size blazers. it allows for a radeo to be installed just above the rear view mirror and there are 4 speakers that are lined across the back over the driver and passenger. if anyone knows where what and how i can get find one let me know please.. take care

Note: if some one has an older issue of JCW and has the time to see if it is in there... would u mind passing on the part number so i can cross reference it with JCW for a manufacturer. foir the idea Tx Sub

Last edited: Aug 2, 2005
  2. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

LMC maybe? seems like I've seen them there too.

3. Poker

Poker Registered Member

yea... i had a catalog with it in there, but ol' lady threw all my old mags away, and the new ones dont have them. sales rep say they dicontinued it, but some one some where has it i know.

4. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

do a search. they were discontinued, but a company may have bought the forms to make more.

5. Poker

Poker Registered Member

thnx for the reply. iv tried i realy didnt come up with anything, not sure exactly whats its called. but if i can get a hold of an older catalog, i can give them the part number and they can tell me more. ill add it to main post. thnx

6. tx_sub

tx_sub 1/2 ton status

here ya go amigo.

clicky 2 or

clicky
    or
    three
    there's more too
    search overhead stereo console

7. Poker

Poker Registered Member

found it, but man o man its high.. dont think JCW had it for that much, but.. thnx for the links, it helped me.. u da man