Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for potential Moab trail guide......

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by 6.2Blazer, Nov 5, 2003.

1. 6.2Blazer

6.2Blazer 1/2 ton status

Several members in our club, based in Ohio, are talking about the possibility of travelling to Moab next year. I was just testing the waters to see if anybody who was familiar with the area might be interested in pulling some tour guide duties for the trails. We would probably spend about 3-4 days wheeling, but really would probably only need somebody for a day to get us started....obviously they would be welcome to join us the whole time and even a small group would be more than welcome.

Again, nothing is set is stone yet but we have enough interest to start researching the trip.

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Couple of us here in grand junction who might be able to take care of you for a day or so...

DWright

3. DIRKSTER

DIRKSTER 1/2 ton status

LET ME KNOW DATES FOR SURE I SHOULD BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT.

4. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I was going to say that there are several guys on the board here that live there and could help, like Dirk.
    Let us know when you are going and we might just make a event out of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif