Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for project help in Oklahoma

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Okiemuddog, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gifI posted pics of my new project earlier. I am now looking for fellow Central Oklahoma wheelers that might be willing to lend some time and elbow grease in the near future. I have along way to go and an extra set of hands and some extra experience would help. I don't have a shop and am doing this as a true shade tree mechanic. I can offer free beer and fellow assistance to anyone willing to lend a hand. I am in Guthrie about 20 miles North of OKC. I just thought I would throw out a request to see if anyone has some free time to help out a fellow wheeler. PM me or mail me. Thanks in advance. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Contact the people at www.extreme4wheelin.com I wheel with these guys when I am in Oklahoma. Most noteably Steve Sharp the owner of the Yeller 72 K5 (or whats left of it!).

Tell Steve that Neil sent ya!

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I'm no master mechanic, but I have done everything to my truck on my own (except body damage /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif), and have worked on every vehicle I've owned, out of necessity. Give me a hollar.

John

4. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I'm no master mechanic, but I have done everything to my truck on my own (except body damage /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif), and have worked on every vehicle I've owned, out of necessity. Give me a hollar.

John

[/ QUOTE ]

You were thinking I wouldn't see that weren't you /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I"m in the Tulsa area, not much help to you as my truck won't handle that drive, but I'm willing to help any way I can. You never know, I might put new u-joints in my truck one day and BE able to drive.

5. SkulzNBonz

In reply to
    [ QUOTE ]
    You were thinking I wouldn't see that weren't you

[/ QUOTE ]

That wink was aimed straight at you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Still the best $120 dent I've ever had /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

6. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    In reply to
    [ QUOTE ]
    You were thinking I wouldn't see that weren't you

[/ QUOTE ]

That wink was aimed straight at you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Still the best $120 dent I've ever had /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

[/ QUOTE ]

$120 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I thought that was a FREEBIE!!!!!!!
    Well, I don't have a dent on my truck right now, but the frame is twisted around itself, if that makes you feel any better /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. SkulzNBonz

I figure I got a $120 part for that little dent. Got some Toybox sliders to protect me...now. Sorry to hear about your frame. I wear that dent with pride /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John