Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for Rancho shock socks

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by STV, Apr 23, 2001.

1. STV

STV Registered Member

If anyone has a local dealer that has any new Rancho Shock socks, I am looking for some blue ones with black writing.
    Thanks.

2. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

Shock socks, if your referring to shock boots I'd suggest not using them at all. They are purely for looks. They dont keep any of the elements out and actually hold the elements in.
    My 2 cents

3. keith

keith 1/2 ton status

He is talking about a "sock" that slides over the body not the boot the goes over the piston.

79 Blazer 6"lift 35's locked/4:56 <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.keith.coloradok5.com>http://www.keith.coloradok5.com</A>

4. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

There's a place here in town (Sacramento) that sells like 12 colors that go over the piston part. I am pretty sure they carry it for the body as well. They are called Tognotti's Auto World. So a search and you should turn them up. They are kinda expensive and snotty but sometimes you can find cool stuff! I'm getting my headers there and I couldn't find them anywhere else in town.....

"Suck Fumes Ford Boy"
    "I love my country, I fear my government"
    "What if the hokey pokey is what it's all about?"<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by ChevyCaGal on 04/23/01 09:59 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

5. Waxer

Waxer 1/2 ton status Author

why pay for socks when you could just paint the shocks whatever color you want?

6. CV202

CV202 1/2 ton status

Don't paint 'em! Just find a local parts store that deals with Keystone distributors (Most parts places do) and they can order them for ya.

Why do people keep calling it a Bronco!!!!! [​IMG]