Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for some info/help (Oklahoma)...

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Never Satisfied, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Never Satisfied

Never Satisfied 1/2 ton status

Hey guys, I ordered a wheel spacer from Weird Harold's Cool Parts on Feb. 23rd. I paid with PayPal right away, and I still haven't recieved them yet. I have sent a few emails and left 2 or 3 messages on their machine and still haven't heard back from them. I'm not insinuating that I won't see them but rather just curious if anyone knows if they are closed for a while, on vacation or whatever. Anyone have a scoop on these guys?

2. Never Satisfied

3. 1-tonmudder

1-tonmudder 1/2 ton status

Go thru pay-pal and put a hold on the funds.File a complaint.We done it back at Christmas on a Envy phone,she responded within twenty minutes.

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Never heard of them. You got any info?

John

5. Never Satisfied

6. DPI

DPI 1/2 ton status

I called the President of our four wheeling club who knows the owner. He said they are still in business and have been very busy. But that is not an excuse. I asked him to contact the owner and look up your order and give you a call. Hopefully he will. I have talked to the owner before and had a good impression

I ordered a set a couple years ago and it took a couple weeks to get them. But they are worth the money for sure.

7. Never Satisfied

It's all good.....

Awesome, thanks a bunch DPI! I can vouch for the spacers and the company, as I already had a set on my rig. I had axle problems and had no choice but to cut the passenger side spacer off to remove the axle. I tried everything, but one of the nuts holding the spacer on the drum was stripped. I tried several things before deciding my time was worth another 50-60 bucks for a replacement. I'm not to the point to where I'm wanting to file a grievance with PayPal. I just was hoping someone knew them and could give me an update. I really miss how much better my rig looks with the spacers on there.

P.S. My wife just got a call from them and they are going to try and work through the weekend to get ALL orders filled. They hope to ship mine by Tuesday at the latest.