Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for stock suspension stuff.....

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by coyle13, Jul 10, 2006.

1. coyle13

coyle13 Registered Member

Does any one have a set of stock front and rear K5 springs in good shape that they don't want? Also, does anyone have the stock rear spring hangers in good shape (the one that is replaced by an ORD shackle flip)

I am going back to stock so that my wife can drive the truck. Plus, all we ever do is tow a pop-up trailer and mild 4wheeling where stock springs and 33" tires will work fine.

I would be willing to trade/sell some of the 4" suspension items on the truck now (4" ORD flip, 4" TC E-Z ride front, Procomp MX6 4" lift shocks, 1310-CV rear driveshaft, extended brake lines, etc) All items in gret shape. Never abused.

2. cyclone

cyclone 1/2 ton status

I have front & rear springs.... but the freight would blow the deal.

3. 79Stomper

79Stomper 1/2 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have a set of stock rear hangers. They have little indentions arounf where the rivets were due to the grinder getting into them a little bit. 10 bucks and the ride and there yours.

4. bp71k5

bp71k5 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I also have front and rear stock springs and hanger. You (or anyone else) can have them for free if you pick them up or pay for shipping. (They are heavy)

5. Jimbo*

Jimbo* 1/2 ton status

Let me do some digging, I know I have front springs, shocks, steering arm, and might be able to come up with the rear springs and hangers( I know I can, I just have to figure which parts truck to take them off of). Yes, I'll trade, and I get to Alb about once a month.
    Jimbo

6. coyle13

coyle13 Registered Member

Great. I really just need the rear spring hangers and the front springs (if they are in good shape-no sag). Otherwise, I can get a new set of 3 leaf front springs for ~$200 locally. My rear springs look to be o.k.