Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for tire websites!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, Dec 18, 2003.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I went to sears to order my 35x12.5x15 Wrangler AT/S's and they are discontinued and not in sears or goodyear warehouses in IN or OHIO.
    So I'm looking for sites that might have Wrangler AT/S's, I want to send some of the places emails seeing about warehouse items. I really want the AT/S's. If I have to I will order the 315/70r16's and buy new rims too. If I can find the 35x12.5x15's I want them! Bad thing is I need to order them/ find them before the first so they still qualify as a christmas gift /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Yes I know there are hundreds of other tires out there, some might even be better, but I'm a goodyear guy and MTR's wont work for me on this silver truck/DD. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

SO, what tire sites do you look at for prices or new tires? /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Try Nebraska Tire they usely have about everything and cheap.

4. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

I like those tires also but when did they make the 35's? The 315/70/16 is only a 33" tire...

They do work great in the snow and on road.. Never had them off road though....

5. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I like those tires also but when did they make the 35's? The 315/70/16 is only a 33" tire...

They do work great in the snow and on road.. Never had them off road though....

[/ QUOTE ]

A Buddy of mine has the LT285/75r16 (a 33" tire) on his stock ext cab dodge ram and he done pretty well at the badlands. Only damage was a broken exhaust (it was already cracked), a scratch on one fender from barb wire at the head of a trial, and then running threw the creek banks he ripped off one of the supports for the nerf bars.

I know several people with these tires and most will put a second set on, and myself I wont run any other tire on my silver blazer /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I've had Four types of Goodyears (apt's, at's, gsa's, then these at/s's), General Xp's, and firestone R4S's on this blazer over the past 15 years and for cruising and playing you can't beat the AT/S for an all around tire (IMHO /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif). Snow, water (has dual channels), sand, gravel and DEEP peagravel it does great. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

32x11.5x15 Wrangler AT/S with 50K miles -3 years (going on 4 years now, I got this set for christmas in 99)
    [​IMG]

Subfans Burb with 35" AT/S's
    [​IMG]
    Sears has them on the computer for $181.98, but they called the Ohio Goodyear warehouse and Indy Sears store neither had them in stock. Could be a short production run tire because of the size. But it could be 2 months or 6months before the next run and I can't get a straight answer from goodyear on its production status /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Pic of the dodge with LT285/75r16's playing at the badlands running full tire pressure
    [​IMG] more dodge pics

6. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Check Sams Club They have good prices too

7. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

If you do come acrossed the 35's somewhere, lemme know! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

9. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Check Online Tires too...... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif