Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking for......

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Muddytazz, Mar 6, 2004.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I'm looking for a good condition complete stock tie rod and draglink to fit an 80 K5. My sisters are toast and can't afford to have NEW ones put in, needs something to get her down the road a few more years until she can afford it and good enough that an alignment shop WILL do the alignment. Lemme know what you have.

2. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

wish i could say I have one thats good for ya the one i have is shot too.

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

2 piece or 3 piece? I have a 2 piece tie rod assy (connects driver and pass side) and possibly a draglink assy as well that are still serviceable. I should be going thru Portland up I-5 next Saturday or Sunday. How does $25 for both sound?

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Lemme talk to my sister and find out and I'll get back to you, she's the one with the money /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I've also got a set off a '79.

Used (keep them for spares) but in good shape. I could let them go if you are really in need. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Let me know.

BTW: Thanks for the seat belts. They are gonna work great!! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif