Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looking to trade: 88 crew cab 1 ton 4X4 SRW in AZ

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Rolled, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

I've got a 1988 GMC 1-ton. I was going to keep the 350/th400/205 and part out the rest. I figuire I'll get 2k+ parting the rest out... Before I do, anybody have anything to trade for it? I was going to buy a decent 2wd chevy/gmc with the cash I get from parting it. So, a 2wd would be an ideal trade. If not, what else do you have?

I really want the 350/400/205 to rebuild and put in my K5 but would consider leaving those in if the deal was sweet enough...

Pics can be seen here http://coloradok5.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/5492

Seats are vinyl
    No carpet or headliner. Came that way from factory
    Looks like there is zero rust. The floor looks REAL clean and so do the other common rust spots.
    Origional California truck
    bumpers are real straight
    Dash has some craks but very minor compared to most trucks here in AZ. This truck has only been in AZ less than a year. The cracks are just in the speaker locations.
    Glass is all good except the windshield picked up a small rock chip towards the bottom.
    Engine compartment looks 100% complete

There *may* be a tranny cooler on it. There is a manual for one in the glove box. I have not looked for it though...

The truck has had new...
    Gear Box, less that 100 miles on it
    Alternator
    A/C system has been 100% replaced - compressor, accumulator, lines, orifice tube, etc...
    Tires
    Battery
    Those are the reciepts in the glove box. Surely there are other things too...

GMC 3+3 Sierra????
    150k miles
    4.10 D60
    4.10 14FF with posi
    TH400
    NP205 fixed yoke
    350 (L05)
    TBI
    Hydroboost brakes
    A/C
    P/W
    PDL
    PS
    PB
    CC
    Guages (no tach)
    Tilt
    Rear Slider
    Crew Cab
    Bench seats front and back
    Single Headlight
    Dual gas tanks (both work)
    CD player
    SRW

I know its a long shot but maybe one of you AZ guys (AZ ONLY DEAL IN PHX AREA) are looking for a crew cab 1 ton or just a D60...

Let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. BlueBlazer

BlueBlazer 1/2 ton status

That thing looks pretty straight, hope somebody takes it whole.

3. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

pm sent /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. juanblzer

juanblzer 1/2 ton status

second in line on this please
    interested in purchase price!

5. Rolled

Rolled 1/2 ton status

If anybody wants it whole, I'll take no less than $3100. I can part it out for a bit more so that will be my bottom line.

The tranny needs rebuilt. It is having trouble shifting. It shifts hard unless I back off on the gas... The tranny still runs though. I have drove it about 300 miles in that last few days and it is reliable. I drive it every few days when I need to haul a motor or something big. Passed emissions, too /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

The guy I bought it from says its been shifting this way for 7 months (which really means 14 months ) Could also use a rebuild on the block. At least a set of heads.