Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

*looks around* What the hell is up folks? AXLE SWAP BBQ party soon!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by uglychevyZZ4, Mar 15, 2004.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

Wow, I been gone and things look wayyy different. anyways, Im going to have a party in a few weeks, maybe 2-3 weeks, and AXLE SWAP party /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif i need to get the k5 axles out and under my burban, thats where my gears and stuff are, who's in, ? and yes this will be done with AIR not by hand /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    BEER
    SODA POP
    BBQ !
    MORE BEER

2. uglychevyZZ4

What no takers? did i mention it feel nothing like work, it'll be like taking a nap /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. TrcksR4ME

TrcksR4ME 1/2 ton status

Hey what drivetrain does your burbin have now, gear ratio and axles?

Might be able to help you with the swap as well. Just wondering on the axles though because if I can't trade away my Blazer or sell it I need to get some different axles with something like 3.73's so I can fit some smaller tires /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif without crusing at 3000+ rpm's

4. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

If i was closer id give ya a hand but i cant aford to drive up there. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

5. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

Got a final date? let me know, might be able to work something out.

6. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

where you at in wasthington? maybe i can help depending on work and how far you are from me,

7. uglychevyZZ4

MIKEYYYYYYYYYYY /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif where ya been ? i never see you on the messenger, you know my rigs well dont ya /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Im putting d44 and the 14FF with the new gears under my Burb, why sell it with new gears, i dont wanna do them again /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif maybe in 2-3 weeks, i just cant do that much alone anymore with my back, its a pain in the arse!