Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looks like i will be on the road sooner than expected!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yunit, Mar 3, 2003.

1. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

Just ordered my 5.13's and an ARB locker for the front /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif, the Alcans will be here in month /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and I will be dropping my tranny off this week or next week for a rebuild /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. All that is left is to get everything together and give Jess a call for some driveshafts /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif. I should be on the trail before May.

2. Calclips

Calclips 1/2 ton status

Swartz Creek, Michigan/Flint while in school
    Good deal! all I've got to do to my truck before its ready is pull the tranny back out, pull one out of a van, and take it to my tranny guy who swaps output shafts for 50 bucks /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Put it together and rock and roll!

3. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

jeeze I still need to set the timming, buy front 4.56 gears and carrier install the basterd and get front drive shaft, the paint, carpet reassembly and work on those darn tail lights and bumpers cant forget the bumpers! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Cool, how long has yours been parked?

I just about finished the OBA on mine yesterday, should get a packeage from McMaster-Carr today or tomorrow, then I can throw the final bits on for that. After that I just need to do steering and the WTO kit, then tie up some loose ends, get some tires and I'm good to go. Barring any delivery delays from the suppliers I should be done by the end of the month. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif </font>