Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looks Like I'm Changing My Prom Decision...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mikey_d05, Mar 27, 2005.

1. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Most of you probably remember a thread in the lounge concerning the options I had to take two girls to prom and most of you chose the one with the drunken boyfriend who I didn't know very well. I must admit, it taught me a lot of things and I was very happy with the decision I made until today. This is my DD.

Drunken Boyfriend = 1

Me = 0

Advice anyone?

shits.jpg

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Can you take him?

Tape up your strong side fist with an inch diameter piece of heavy steel tubing the width of your hand, tape the other normally, get some steel toes on and go to work

3. protechk5

protechk5 1/2 ton status

ha alright, does that girl still want to go with you? if she does just take her. that will show that your the bigger man and you will win in the end. just watch your back and everything you own. unless you want to fight then just go beat the crap out of him, but if not just take her and watch your car closely, maybe you can catch him in the act with like a video or something, then while hes in jail your out at prom with his girl

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I don't recall the original thread...

Did anyone see him do this to your DD? If so I'd let the law handle it.

If not I think I'd try and set him up a little. If he is a frequent drinker, and you know approx where he is I'd make a few anonymous calls reporting his erratic driving and that you think he might be drunk.:blush:

I wouldn't change my date for the prom over this ass-clown though.

Rene

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Now its revenge time, i say to take his girl and make sure he sees you, and then ragenve her body like an animal savage after prom :grin: :haha: Trust me, that will be enough lol :grin:

6. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

I would beat that mutha f#@ker within an inch of his life!

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Any witnesses ?? Call the police. Sure, I'd want too throw a beat down on him, but trust me, do it the legal way.

8. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Let me get this right; this drunk boyfriend (Biff), soon to be ex-boyfriend is vandalizing to make up for his loser inadequacies? Take her out to save her from an abusive relationship.

9. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

Make a few calls and get him a drunk driving ticket or two. Talk to her about what is going on and see if you two still want to go together. What do your parents think? Remember if doing something wrong it could come back on them. They atleast deserve the right to know what is going on.

10. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

play it off like nothing happened and be his friend. then get him wasted and let him get in the car and start away and then call the cops. those tickets arnt cheep any more. but make sure you dont prvide the alcahol or you will be in big truble also. if this is to much for you then get him drunk and let him passout . then take him to a big public place late at night and have some handcuffs with you and pose him up to somthing good and stip him naked and cuff him up to the object . that would be my choice because its safer than driving a car drunk.

11. mikey_d05

mikey_d05 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I was leaving my friends house at around 2 a.m. and saw a car that was parked a few houses up pull away. I knew I'd seen the car before, but I didn't make the connection until I saw my busted window. This can't become a war, my pockets aren't deep enough and it would escalate into bodily harm. My parents know the story, they tell me to call the cops and such but it would probably amount to a petty misdemeanor, the equivalent of a traffic violation. I have full glass for insurance so a new window is going in on Tuesday free of charge. I talked to the girl last night and apparently her b/f claims to know nothing about it...typical moron.

I'm getting the glass replaced, still planning on going to prom with her, and a bat now resides behind my passenger seat. I'm gonna let it be and see what happens. If something else like this takes place then the cops are getting a phone call about some erratic driving. If not, well, his car will still smell like urine until he gets it washed :crazy:

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You need too file a police report. That way if anything more happens they'll go after him. You may also need too file a police report for insurence reasons.

13. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

At the minimum file a police report so it's on record and there will be a history in place for reference. If there are further incidents you will have it documented.

I am impressed with your response to war & escalating, wise words for a young man. I think your on the right track. Keep steady, don't be deterred, focus on having fun.

Give us his vehicle description and we'll come down and drive over it. :D

14. Stomper

Stomper ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ GMOTM Winner

Make sure to also have a ball and glove with that bat....I'm not positive but I believe a bat would be considered a consealed weapon.

15. Eric M.

Eric M. 1/2 ton status

Nail his girlfriend!!! That'll hurt more than any broken window ... and it'll take longer to fix too.

Tape her panties to your window once you replace it and make sure you park next to him every day!!

Ohhh, to be young again ....

Eric M.

16. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

With the girl's permission, take some nudie shots of her and email them to the boyfriend. Enclose a note saying the busted window was worth it. Maybe he will do something dumb, like threaten to do it again, then you will have a email confession!!!!!

17. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Im a big fan of justified revenge. I say you find his car and destroy the thing, preferably via high explosives.

j

18. 85scottsdale

85scottsdale 1/2 ton status

hmm, I don't think I could get in trouble for having a bat in my truck? Far as i'm concerned theres nothing wrong with that, gotta have something to protect myself with, thats why I keep a 15" survival knife under the driver seat..... Or in plain view on the seat for legal purposes. But thats strictly for protecting myself and anyone I care about, i'm not gonna use it for revenge.

19. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

The ultimate brawl combo of weapons is a pinion gear from a 10 bolt in your right hand and a machete in your left hand. The machete is much more intimidating than a bat and is a better weapon. Make sure its covered in tree sap and **** so the cops think you actually use it on veggies. The pinion gear is heavy enough to put a wicked hurtin on someone's head and the jagged edges, well they speak for themselves. In addition, the pinion is throw-able, and you dont need to be skilled lol. Man high school was retarded.

20. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Cops don't like the survival knife thing. The misdemeanors they cause aren't worth the trouble. Don't ask how I know. :mad: