Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

looks like i'm probably going to do a short wheeling trip on saturday...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by colbystephens, Feb 19, 2007.

1. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

i mean super short. a buddy of mine wants me to take him out into the forest. it will be quite mild stuff - we'll just be going up onto goat mountain. and only be out for a few hours. probably leave clackamas at about 11 if anyone wants to join in. :) only thing is i can't remember exactly how to get there... i need to look it up again. :)

2. chopped&bobbed77burb

chopped&bobbed77burb 1/2 ton status

let me know when and I will take you guys to the other side ( colton side ) . I have to try out my 40" boggers :D . I traded my 42" tsls for the boggers . You should try and leave a bit earlier ( like around 8am ) so you can get in a little more wheeling time . I'm thinking of going on Saturday anyway .

3. colbystephens

that would be great. unfortunately i'm tied to his time schedule because he's paying the fuel. he asked me to take him out into the forest, but i have to work around his work schedule. he gets off at about 10 or 11 am, then back to work by midnite, so i'm picking him up at about 11 and i gotta have him back to clackamas by 4 so he can sleep some before work... still wanna go w/ me? i'd love to have you show me something new!!! just don't embarrass me too much... he thinks my truck is pretty capable... until he sees yours! ahh, what the joys of a d60 and a locker would do me! :D

4. colbystephens

hey bruce...

if you're cool w/ the 11 am start time, would it be cool for me to come over earlier and borrow your grinder to cut off the over hang on my sliders which i still haven't dealt with??

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Have fun guy's.. :D

I might be heading over to fumes house. :laugh:

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Shhhhhh

7. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

Cats otta da bag 'fumes:D

So why don't you guys come down and help me with this lift. I furnish beer and steaks?:wink1:

8. BigEasy

BigEasy 1/2 ton status

If you're posting on here at 11:42am, then that means your lift should already be done! :wink1:

9. W7NB

W7NB 1/2 ton status

I had to take a load to the dump (Carpet, ton of old parts and christmas tree) before I could get started. And since I was getting the pickup out I figured I ghold take it and the boat and fill them up. Then stopped at the bank and picked up soda for the wife.

FINALLY got started about 1:30. Rear is finished, and after a break I'm starting on the front axle swap and spring install.

10. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

So this web wheeler wants to know - did you go? Let's hear the details..............anything to do with needing doors now?:D

11. IGOR

IGOR 1/2 ton status Premium Member