Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Looks like my 72 is goin to have to go!

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Well i decided to sell my 72 today....i want to get a new truck as a tow rig and turn my 88 into full time wheelin rig..i just dont have the time or the money to even start on the 72...i bought it back in Feb and havent done anything to it..i have been stock piling parts but i have decided i dont really want to deal with it....i figure if i just drop some axles in my 88 and put the manual tranny in it i would be good to go...look in the forsale section!...i want to try to get rid of it by the end of the month...chevy is having 0.9% financing on new trucks till the end of the month..thats why i am in such a hurry to get rid of it....take a look At the add on the forsale page

[​IMG]<font color=blue>Donations accepted for the "Build Chaz's 1972 K5 fund"!!!</font color=blue> [​IMG]

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

DUDE!! why didn't you tell me!!!!!!!!
    parts???? I have lots of $$$$$$$

72K5[​IMG]Led Zeppelin[​IMG]Rock ON![​IMG]
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/baja/5099>www.geocities.com/baja/5099</a>