Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Loosing a tail

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hossbaby50, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Who here has ever had to loose a tail? I had to loose the Phoenix Police once. I was at a buddies brothers shop in downtown Phoenix. I have always known he was very shady and does some things police looked down upon. I didn't know at the time that they had his shop under surveilance and everyone who left was tailed by the Phoenix PD. So me an my buddy start to leave and he mentions that everyone that leaves gets tailed. I thought he was full of [censored] till a Phoenix PD police truck fell in behind me. I jumped on the freeway (gained some distance with the 460 Furd on the onramp) and was headed threw the I10 tunnel and acted like I was going to get left, and jumped off the first offramp off the freeway. It is a hard to see and they police missed it. I was sitting on the overpass above the freeway and they saw me and pointed at me as they went under.

Is it illegal to shake a police tail? I didn't speed or brake any traffic laws in my evasion. I know I probably shouldn't have done it, but what can I say I was a silly teenager and it seemed kinda fun. I know I probably shouldn't have been there, but I didn't know he was doing shady things out of the shop for sure.

2. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Yea, but I didn't try to loose them cause I had nothing to do with what happened. My buddy's dad had shot a guy and almost killed him and was on the run for like 4 months. So for the first two months of it I would go over to my buddies place and would get tailed when I left cause they were looking for him. Just had to make sure I didn't drink or forget to signal /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

3. 87Blazerlady

87Blazerlady 1/2 ton status

My boyfriend told me of his teenage days when him and his friends had what he calls a fieldbeater...offroad wannabe, I guess. They would go on the pavement looking for cops to chase them and they would get on a dirt road and dust flying behind them for the cops and one time they threw, I think he told me an old tranny out of the back and the cops hit it and broke down and off Leo and his friends went hootin and a hollering down through the fields. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif none of them had a license BTW. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Is it illegal to shake a police tail?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nope.

5. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

seriously?

6. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

I have a 50% success rate(I hate dead end roads). I'm all growed up now tho. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I was at a buddy's shop one day, when I left, a police car started following me. Instead of trying too loose him, I pulled over and waved him upto me. I asked why he was following me. He told me the shop I was at was under investagation, but couldn't tell me what for. He ran my DL and sence I was not wanted for anything, he had to let me go about my bussiness. Turned out my friend Clayton (The guy that ran the shop) killed someone out east. I was there when the FBI stormed the place. They came over the fence in 3 piece suits with automadic rifles . Very scarry sh*t, They made everyone lay on the ground face down with our arms out while they pointed guns at us. I don't know the whole story about what Clayton did, just that it was a murder on a fedreal level. I didn't know the feds had local PD's watch the place and gather information befor they move in, but they did in this case. That was quite a few years back when I was hanging out with some Hell's Angles. I knew Clayton was a badass, but never would have thought he was a killer.

8. Hossbaby50

Hossbaby50 3/4 ton status

Ya, if it happened again we were going to stop and talk to them. But it was kinda fun to loose them. It didn't happen again so I never got to talk to the cops. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif