Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Los Coyotes Pictures **Pictures Posted!!!**

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by BranndonC, May 19, 2002.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

I'm in the process of going through the video and taking pictures from it and i will make a photo gallery for it as soon as i'm done. Hopefully it will be sometime this afternoon.

2. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Re: Los Coyotes Pictures

Hurry it up so I can see what I missed! I didn't get off work until 11pm on friday, then I was back at 7:30am on Saturday. I got off last night at 10:30pm just to return this morning at 7:30am. I'm still at work now./forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Here they are! Enjoy!

4. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

5. hoserr

hoserr Registered Member

brandon, good pictures. too bad you missed me making El hill! it was an e ticket ride!
    thanks for the pictures.Hoser

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

yeah, sorry, i can't help it if Mike is a slow driver, lagging behind the pack!

7. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Nice pics, you just made me feel even worse about having to work this weekend. I'm still at work right now.

8. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Man that is some beautiful country side out there. Wish I could have been there. Looks like you guys had a blast.

So who is who in this pic?
    http://www.harrispools.com/Dsc05009.jpg
    There are a few new faces on there.

9. Triaged

Triaged 1/2 ton status

It was a blast! I have some new dents (and no more rear view mirrors...damn those non-folding mirrors). I popped the tires off the beads 3 times (time for beadlocks!) and the last time it almost sent me over. A few come-a-longs and hi-lifting kept me shiny side up (which direction is that again?). Chris is great to wheel with. He is more insane than Matt!

10. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I'm the first one on the right. I ripped that dumb grill off when I got home /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Don't know if you would have liked the trail Esteban. It was only Jeep width with lots of heavy brush. Dan showed up with his truck still covered with Azusa mud and by the end of the day it was clean on both sides. Now the trail is Blazer Width... Folding mirrors rule!

We need to change the sign that says "Jeep Trails" to "Blazer Trails" /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

11. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

So larry, when did everyone finally show up? I mean saturday night...

12. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

They said that they showed up at about 11pm. I was so tired I fell asleep shortly after you and Mike left and didn't even wake up when they came in. Matt said that he and Dan made it up Bobsled using the Winch and Dan almost flipped it. Once up there he said the trail got even worse so they decided to finally head back. How they found their way to the base camp is beyond me /forums/images/icons/smile.gif It was hard enough to navigate back in the daylight much less in the dark! Matt lost a spring bolt stud in the front diff and used a strap to keep it together. He also bashed the whole side of his truck and the top left corner of the cab. Dan lost two more tire beads. But they all made it safe and sound.

The next morning I packed up and left with a big smile. The dog slept the whole way back. Once I dropped down into the rain and clouds I kinda wished I had stayed there a while longer... What a great time! And what a BEAUTIFULL PLACE! I'd like to go back soon before they close it... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

13. hoserr

hoserr Registered Member

We pulled in to camp at aboot 11 or so, shook hands with who ever was there an left. Charlie, my spotter had to drive as i was done in. we got to ramona an they had closed the town, we found a Mexican place that was still open, well, when i walked in they thought they were being robbed. my friend, Marsha said that a couple sat rock still as i walked in fearing i was a bandit looking for an easy score. then when she walked in you could see a relief in their face knowing that they would make it to another day. we finally pulled in to my house at 1:30. This morning my right front tire is flatter than a Kansas City toll road. I had a hood hinge break an smashed in a tail light as Bigsby rock. Matt did some cool winching that night. Congrat's to him. See you guys in June, as that's when i'm going back up. Hoser

14. blazen91

blazen91 1/2 ton status

Nice pictures. Thanks riding with me, hope to see you at the next one.

15. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

thanks for riding with you? thanks for letting me ride! How's Buttercup? and don't forget that 6+6+6 = 18!!!