Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lost a good one

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SkulzNBonz, Jul 11, 2003.

1. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Sorry to even post something like this. Yesterday afternoon, a good friend, and one of the best damn men I have ever met lost his life. Riding his Harley home from work, met up in an intersection w/ a cement mixer. Why is it the one's that don't deserve it are always the first to go? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif He will be greatly missed...

John

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

No problem about the post Skulz. I know what you mean. It's very hard to accept when it happens. I lost my two best friends in one accident myself. What a shocker. It's been over two years and I still think about them on a daily basis.

Be happy that your friend had a good life and friends like you who care. Only the good die young.

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I feel for you. One of my very best friends died in much the same way. Your friend lives on in your memories.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I know your feelings /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif