Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lost Dog.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 19, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Today a Black Lab showed up in my nieghborhood. Yound dog, figured about 5 to 6 mo. old. It played with all the nieghborhood kids. This evening it was out side my house barking at everything. Feeling bad for it couse I knew it had to be lost (and hungry) I gave it some breed and water. Called up to the local gas station to see if anyone had post a lost dog flyer, and sure as $hit, someone just had. Called the owner and he was so happy to get his dog back. Turned out the dog was only 3 mo. old. Guy offered me $20.00, but I told him no thanks, that I was just happy the dog could go home. This trailer court I live in doesn't alowe dogs. Just glad I could help it get home befor the dog catcher took it to the pound. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

2. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Good MAN ! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

good job bro. glad ya didn't just let it sit out there and good thing ya didn't accept the money. shows how good a man ya are. even tho yer a padder. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif just messin wit ya. lol. later.

jacob

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Good man.

I'll bet they were happy as h3ll to get their puppy back.

The next time someone offers you cash for something like that, tell them to give it to their favorite charity.

One thing about your post did concern me though:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I gave it some breed and water.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I hope you just mis-typed since we really shouldn't be breeding with dogs. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I hope you just mis-typed since we really shouldn't be breeding with dogs.

[/ QUOTE ] Okay, my spelling sucks. Should have been "bread"

6. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif to you, bud! Man, if my little black lab ever runs away, I hope someone like you finds it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Always good to hear a story with a happy ending. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I was happy I could help it find it's owner. I feel so bad seeing a dog out in the cold that looks lost and hungry. When I first seen this big ol'puppy, I just had too pet her. She was so friendly. At first I thought she came from one of the nieghboor hoods a few blocks away. But after sevreal hours, and it hadn't gone home, I figured she must be lost. Around here animals get lost very often, (Don't know if it's couse this is a heavy woods area or what) and it's comman to put up posters at the local gas station / country store. I'm not the one to want a reward either, I reather see the dog back with it's propper owner. That is reward enough for me. Was pretty cool, the dog's owner also has a K5. Mid 80's model from the looks of it. I told him about CK5, but he said he doesn't have a computer.