Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lost web page

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TENNJIMMY, Dec 25, 2002.

1. TENNJIMMY

TENNJIMMY Registered Member

I found a company on web that was selling 14 bolts for $650, but now i can not find it again. Wondering if anyone else came across this web page and still knows the address.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

unless that is rebuilt that is expensive /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

3. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Dude, my only guess is that site is called screwyouover.com if they're selling 14bolt FF's for $650. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Now, if you meant to say Dana 60 fronts, then you'd have a find. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

Look around in your local junkyards or in the papers for someone parting out a 3/4-ton or 1-ton pickup. I paid $150 for the 4.10 geared 14-bolt full floater that I bought last year. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif You'll even find them under many GM vans. They came under literally millions of vehicles, so they can't be considered a rare item that demands a high price.

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif