Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lost!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Chevy305, May 3, 2007.

1. Chevy305

Chevy305 6 Lug 14bsf Status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Ok so I am addicted to this show like crack. Who else here watches it?

Anyone sh!t themselves watching this week's episode? And then sh!t themselves again after seeing the preveiws for next week?

2. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Twice ****ted here I did. I am so freekin' confused by now. I don't know if these people are dead, part of some experiment, trapped in a time vortex... I swear if they don't answer at least one question before the end of this season I am going to stop watching... ok well I will swear that I am going to stop watching, then secretly without my knowing search the web for conspiracy theories about what is happening. But not watch reruns unless I don't tell me about it. And then when the new season starts I will be the first one there to watch even if I don't want me to be there. Is that clear enough? I should write for LOST...

3. Chevy305

:haha: :haha:

Yup you should!

But you need to encorporate a 4 toed statue foot in that somewhere.:confused:

4. bigbluesuburban

bigbluesuburban 1/2 ton status

Ya know, that damn show is so full of "WTF's" that I can hardly keep up. Every time I start to think that I have something/anything figured out, they throw in some twist or offer me some little bit of juicy knowledge. Like what the hell was that whole "Should we tell her" crap between Jack and the Julia? TELL HER WHAT??? I am going to explode if they leave me completely in the dark at the end of this season.

Bastards!!!

5. hammermachine

hammermachine 1/2 ton status

Lost, lost me

I was very much into this show until... they took off for weeks earlier this year. And the Loc backstory.... come on he survived a 8 story fall.... After awhile I stopped caring and I stopped watching about 4-5 weeks ago. After they killed the spanish chick, and MR Echo I tried to keep interested, but then it got to be too much. Lost who cares!

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My wife and I are into it.

My theory right now is that the company that hired Juliet moved quickly after the plane crash to set up a fake plane somewhere on course for search and rescue to find so that no one would look for the survivors.

The island has some kind of energy (electromagnetic?) force on it that kills radio transmission (and heals people), that's why they can't use and comm equipment and the Others beacon had to be out in the ocean, outside the em field. That's probably why the plane crashed there and the helicopter crashed, all the instrumentation goes batty. I dunno how they dropped supplies for Dharma, though.
    I figure this company got Locke's father down there, just like they showed Juliet video of her sister alive and uh, mom-ming.

I can't tell if people really don't like Ben or if it's elaborate manipulation by Ben. That guy that sat down with Locke and gave him Sawyer's file so he'd get Sawyer to kill his dad could have been telling Locke the truth, or be playing a role that Ben wrote for him, just like Juliet was doing with the sick mom, and with Sun's sonogram.

I don't think Locke should be running off to join them anyway, he needs to STFU and go back to the beach, every time he tries to get somethign done, everything goes to hell in a handbasket.

Ever notice how they build up this big "Holy crap I can't believe it what could this possibly be??" feeling, and then it's not really a big deal?

I can't stand the promos that say "Next week, all your questions will be answered." Because maybe 1 or 2 questions will be answered, but 4 bazillion more will come up...

This show has to end soon, though. I can't see being in 2009 and still watching a show that's supposed to be taking place in 2003(2/4?). Although, they don't need anything really modern to show time in the show.

7. Chevy305

Totally agree! :D

The part that has really got me is how the hell is that Russian guys still alive? I thought he had a massive brain hemerage! And the part that pisses me off is some of the more exagerated fictional things like Desmond's ability to see the future and the black smoke thats been picking people off.

I think its crazy that everyone is connected in some way or another within their backstories.

Also I can guarenty you that Michael will return to the island. I mean he can't just drive off like that and never see him again.

I kinda sucks that those two diamond theives (forget their names) where burried alive. And they find the pearl station and see Ben and Julia spying on the people in the hatch and dont say anything. And the plane that Boon died in too! :mad:

One more thing, if Hurley finds a car turned over in the jungle there is no way for it to be mechanically possible for that thing to start, run, and drive. But I thought it was funny that Sawyer drank all that gross old Dharma beer. Also if they have a "working" car then what happened to it?

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Yeah, I was saying the same thing about the car, no way the fluids would be viable. But then again, it was a VW... You could probably power that thing on pee...

I'm convinced the diamond thieve thing was the writers "buying time" for something, or maybe guest writers. They were in two episodes, and thier one dedicate episode was totally pointless and not at all tied to anything else in the show. It was almost like taking a break from Lost and watching some other show with all the characters; the plot's were abandoned temporarily...

I love how they call Ben bugeye, that cracks me up...

I don't know if Michael will ever be back. His boat could've sank...

9. Confedneck79K30

Confedneck79K30 3/4 ton status

or the show could be cancelled, it's that bad... it's soap operas on PM lol

10. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

It'll be a while before it's cancelled. People may get annoyed with it, but enough people watch it that it keeps bringing in lotsa cash.

11. Chevy305

Ya even if the show gets really bad. I'll still have to watch it just for the possibility that 1 question could be answered!