Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lots of progress this weekend! WHOO HOO

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Aug 4, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

Not really k-5 related but damn i sure got alot of work done this weekend. started off friday with a little fender trimmin on 1979jimmys blazer...actully not a little...we trimed alot..dosent rub at all now..we also removed the stock sway bar in the front and removed the aftermarket one in the rear...after we finished that me and a few friends headed up to sacramento and went to a bar up there...after the bar closed we headed to centerfolds! oh what a great night...nothin like startin off the night by workin on a k5 and to finish it off to chicks rubbin their thingys at ya /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif ended up walkin in my front door and 5:30 saturday morn..then headed to bed...i woke up at about 11 then headed to home depot...picked up all my paint supplys and started plugin away at paintin 2 of my bed rooms...finaly fished today and now just relaxing with a beer..just need one more weekend of solid work on the inside of my house and i will be happy with it...then on to the back yard...hum...maybe i should have a yard work party...ill supply the beer /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Chazz I have that hitch thing for you I will drop it off at your work monday after work.... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    And cool you got major stuff done..

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

you can just drop it off at my house if ya want... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

LMAO!!!!
    Yard Work Party At Chaz's!!!!
    FREE BEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

5. 1979Jimmy

1979Jimmy 1/2 ton status

lol yeah we did trim alot, now im looking for something a little bigger to fill the wheel wells out.

I just gotta get the pictures up loaded for the grand unveiling. Thanks again fo rthe help man.

6. crawlerfj40

crawlerfj40 1/2 ton status

Hey yea Chaz get out the silacone and the tools and look on your door step /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif Tomarrow 8/6/02 I hope you like ! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

whoo hoo...now i got even more work to do...haha..thanks alot...they will be put to very good use...! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. Ryan B.

What is it? What is it?????

Oh, the suspense!

9. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I think it is the diff covers ....Right /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yup it was the diff covers...front and rear avalance rock guards...goin to draw em up on cad first and try and cut out a few sets out on the CNC plasma cutter /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. Ryan B.

NICE! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif