Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lots Of Progress

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by yoshisv, Mar 14, 2006.

1. yoshisv

yoshisv 1/2 ton status

Feb 19, 2006
    Last weeken i decided to worke on the blazer. Friday i thought i would install my 8 inch skyjacker lift, ff14blt and dana44. Should have taking a couple of hours, Right. Wrong, nothing i needed to take off would cooperate. In the end it was a all day process.

Saturday should have been easier considering all i had to do was convert from a 700r4 to a sm465, And a np205. Had to install the transfer case twice because the first time i forgot to install the collar between the transmission and transfer case(what can i say). Besides my little mishap there is not a single place around here to buy clutch pedal bushings, And the column swap its self was a B***h.

Sunday was not to bad since i paid someone else to install the new floorpans.

Now the blazer looks stupid with a 8 inch lift and 31 inch tires because my local tire shop has not recieved the new 36 inch irocs i ordered almost 2 weeks ago, I am seriously fixing to go insane, I have just spent $4000 in parts alone and cannot even drive the thing untill my backorderd extended brake lines arrive.
  2. RootBreaker

RootBreaker 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Nov 29, 2001
    good progress!!!! :wink1:

yeah nothing goes right.. but that is when you know things are done correctly... if I put something together and have 0 issues.. then something went wrong.. and I look to see what did I forget, break, or just do incorrectly... :haha: