Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LOVE MY TRUCK

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KENNY, Aug 25, 2001.

1. KENNY

KENNY 1/2 ton status

THROUGH ALL THE TIMES THAT I'VE CURSED THE RUST,THE WORK THAT I PUT INTO IT I LOVE MY TRUCK. WAS STOPPED AT A LIGHT THE OTHER DAY, SAW IN MY REAR VIEW MIRROR THAT A GUY WAS BEARING DOWN ON ME AND COULDN'T STOP, I BRACED FOR THE IMPACT GOT SLAMMED ON MY REAR PASS. SIDE. EXPECTED TO GET OUT AND SEE THE TRUCK FOLDED AT THE REAR BUT WAS SURPRISED TO SEE THAT THE REAR BUMPER WAS BENT A LITTTLE. LOOKED AT THE GUYS CAR IT WAS TOTALED.

2. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

Welcome to CK5!
    Trucks are great. Be sure to go and have the frame checked. Sometimes damage isn't apparent to the eye. A good body shop can get the demensions to key points and check it pretty quick. Be sure to keep the receipts and submit it to the other guys insurance when you get them to replace the bumper. Heck let a body shop replace the bumper and let them deal with the insurance company.
    A tip. Typing in all caps is known as "Screaming" in cyber world. It's like raising your voice to get your point across.
    It's also hard to read. Take that pinky on your left hand and click off the Caps lock.

It's not my damn planet monkey boy!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s>communities.msn.com/OffroadK5s</a>
    75 Jimmy, Dollar
    79 Chevy Blazer, Her's
    70 Chevy Burb
    Grim-Reaper

3. Confederate9

Confederate9 1/2 ton status

thats why we love our k5s!!!
    leaves destruction in the path!!!!
    hehe

<a target="_blank" href=http://confederate9.coloradok5.com/>confederate9.coloradok5.com/</a>
    <font color=red>K5: Because size DOES matter</font color=red>

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

5. blazentank

blazentank 1/2 ton status

maybe the back of them are but not the front just look at the pictures of my wreck.

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by blazentank on 08/25/01 04:34 PM.</FONT></P>

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I hit an S10 head on the other day because he was driving on the wrong side of the road. Totaled his truck, only some red paint on mine. Destroyed his fender, core support, radiator, air conditioning condensor, inner fender, fan, grille, and bumper cover as little as I could see. Oh yeah, headlight and bezel too. It is probably totalled, as it was a '93.

Tim
    '84 Chevy K10, lifted, loud, fast, and 3/4 ton axles