Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LOWER PRICES!!CLEANING OUT THE GARAGE!!

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 87BrnRsd, Dec 23, 2003.

1. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

****Sorry I couldnt lower the price of the 12 bolt, but its not mine, its my brothers. He said if it doesnt sell, he may be willing to part it out.****
    Lets see
    -I have 4 Uniroyal Tiger Paws that came off of my blazer before I put the lift on. They are P235/75/R15's. Tread is still good, and if anyone wants a picture of the tread, I can try and get some posted up. They are mounted on stock chrome ralleys. Lets say $150 for the set. *****NOW $100****
    -I have a 10 bolt rear for sale too. It has 3.42 gears, and a gov-lock. Axle is in good shape, it was working fine when it came out of my 87 blazer when I put in the 14ff, which was only about 2 months ago so it should still be fine. Well say $100.
    -I have a 12 bolt rear out of a 79 K5. It was also working when it came out of my brothers blazer a few months ago. The gear ratio is 3.08, and its open. Asking $130 for it.
    -Stock steering arm $15 *****NOW 10*****
    I know I have more parts somewhere, but will have to hunt for them somewhere.
    Buyer pays all shipping.
    -Harrison

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

Re: CLEANING OUT THE GARAGE!!

TTT
    -Harrison

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

BTT.
    -Harrison