Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LP motorfuel setup free but you gotta come get it

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Aug 21, 2006.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Early 70's dual fuel setup that had been sitting in the trunk of a car for 20 years. Looks like everything is there but you would want to rebuild the mixer and regulator with new diaphrams. It is an imperial brand mixer and regulator. The tank is a tripple tank setup which needs new valves and I believe it is a 30 gallon tank (not pounds, GALLONS). I am having a hard finding someone who will install the valves so I give up on it.
    I also have a 32 gallon chevrolet van gas tank I will include which fits between the frame rails of chevy's and other trucks. You have to take the gas tank if you want the LP stuff. It's a package deal.
    COME AND GET IT FOLKS!!!! PM or email me bchamplin at yourclaims.com if you want it.
    I also have a rear window out of a 78 chevy truck for free if anyone wants it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This stuff is taking up too much space so hurry up! Located a few miles south of Des Moines IA

2. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

So I guess you will not ship it? ;)

3. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Hence the "you gotta come get it" :p:

Anyone...please come get it...please!!!!