Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

LT1 Caprice

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by Confedneck, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

i want one, the body must be in good shape, and the car must run good, and all power accessories and a/c must work
    ex cop car, whatever, if you see a decent one, for cheap, preferably in florida, id like a heads up if you think about me.. if you have one, im willing to trade my 86 k10, plus cash.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

ha and the descision is made, just has to be the right one /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. Hope you can find one or maybe I don't so you keep the truck.... hmmm interesting.

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

theres one in town for 1500... the guy needs cash desperately.. i may call and offer him my tax return check lol..

i told my gf i want to build a 4 door hotrod.. allthough she said shed rather have me build the truck up.. i think id rather have a haulass hauler.. which btw would be the name of project capricess..

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

so u wanna get out of the truck and start working on a caprice!!?? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif..actually, im planning on swappin a v8 into the s-10 and biulding it for a street beast or something, since the 2.5 in its got a nasty knock in it, im just ganna keep driving it for a while, thing still runs great, just knocks pretty bad though, im just ganna rebiuld the 305 i got from my old blazer and put it in there..so ill probobly start turning to that for a while, depending on if my truck sells or not, but u sure ud wanan get rid of ur truck?