Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

lucked out tonight

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fortcollinsram, May 2, 2004.

1. fortcollinsram

fortcollinsram 1/2 ton status

Well I went to the Blink 182 and Cypress Hill concert tonight. I got down there to Fiddlers Green and as usual, all the local businesses are charging $10 to park in their lot! Well I am a cheap ass and wnated to park for free. So about 2 blocks away from the venue, there is a movie theater so I figure," how the hell will they know i am not in a movie?" So I park in the movie theater parking lot, along with a quite a few other people that were headed to the concert. So I told my buddy to look as if we were going to the movie when we got outta of the car. So we got out and walked off and had a few beers at C.B.Potts before we went to get our rock on. Well as we are walking back to my J**p, I see A LOT of people that had parked near us on their cells and I caught key words like "car" and "towed" and "what the f**k*. I am like SH!T, just what I need is my junk towed tonight and I have to get my buddy back to Fort Collins (70miles away) TONIGHT. Well I walk a little bit further and TADA...my jeep is still there. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifNow how the hell did I get so lucky that my car DID NOT get towed. The cars ow BOTH sides of my jeep were towed with the PO'd owners bitching into their cells...

Anyhow, I am thankful I didn't get towed... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Lessons learned on my part /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

prolly a j**p whore doing the towing? lol!

j

3. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Was it a good show??? I wanted to go... but didn't buy tickets... I kept trying to win them from 96.1 but that failed so I just didn't go /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

4. fortcollinsram

yeah the show was unreal...We had GA Pit tickets (about 10 feet form the stage) /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif Cypress Hill was AWESOME. I had never seen them before but they sounded awesome and their stage show was great. Blink was blink. They have been getting progressivly worse since the first time I saw them in 1996 (or 1997? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif) at one of the KBPI mistle toe jam events at the ogden. Back in the day, their music ROCKED and so did their concert. They are a little too POP for my taste now. There was a TON of kids at the show last night that after the show were on the cells calling their parents for a ride /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif. It was worth it for the experience, as the mosh pit was pretty cool and a few girlies lost their pants and shirts while surfing /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

Chris

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    a few girlies lost their pants and shirts while surfing

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

6. fortcollinsram

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and I must say the girlie that lost her pants above me that had NO TAN LINE was HOT. Although I felt bad for her, It was a nice view from where I was /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Chris

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and I must say the girlie that lost her pants above me that had NO TAN LINE was HOT. Although I felt bad for her, It was a nice view from where I was /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Chris

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Did she get her pants back or what did she do /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. jakeslim

jakeslim 1/2 ton status

they probably figured you had your punishment when you got a jeep.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    they probably figured you had your punishment when you got a jeep.... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. fortcollinsram

[ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Did she get her pants back or what did she do /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

She finally realized her pants and thong were around her knees and started laughing and yelling at the same time and was trying to pull them up. She finally fell down and pull her pants up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I kinda figured having a Jeep that is all smashed up made them pitty my ass. There was an Subaru STi next to me that got towed, an Audi S4 a few spots away, and an escalde...And they didn't touch my junk /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif Tellyou what man, the Jeep's 23mpg beats my K5's 10mpg to ANYDAY, especially on interstate trips to Denver when the K5 needs premium (I know, I built the motor and the high CR is my fault).

Chris