Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Lunch

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jan 18, 2004.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Couldn't resist, had too call Pizza Hut. Been awhile sence I've had stuffed crust pizza. Remember, it's not pizza without the pineapple !!!!

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

And barbecue sauce! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bablazer73

bablazer73 1/2 ton status

MMMMMMM Pineapple!!! send me a piece, I'm getting hungry. with ham also? I used to like Pizza hut, But the only one were I live is filled with a bunch of idiots!! and I refuse to order from them anymore! They screw up just about every order and get pissed at me If i call them! we have reported them 5 times and the same manager is there!The last time we ordered wings, I paid for xtra blue cheese, and they delivered NONE! I paid for the extra! I called and they told me they didn't have time to run back with my blue cheese and told me to go to the "effin" store and get some!! That was the last time! Sorry to highjack your wonderful post and go on a crazy rant rampage!!! But it brought up "fealings"
    OK, i'll shut up. enjoy lunch!

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Only fruit that belongs on a pizza is olives and tomatoes, but the stuffed crust kicks arse.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Only fruit that belongs on a pizza is olives and tomatoes, but the stuffed crust kicks arse.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Don't do black olives anymore, got sick years ago, and just haven't liked them ever sence then. Gotta have the pineapple !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

i dunno bout the whole pinneapple thing..but i had that philly cheese steak pizze from dominoes last night...thats some good stuff!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Now that I've had my pizza with ham, pineapple, mushrooms green peppers and onion, and the side order of hot wings. Now I want some cheese cake for desert. Looks like I'll have to go to the store and get the fixings.

8. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Pineapple on half, and anchovies on the other half. That'll get your tastebuds going... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    with ham, pineapple, mushrooms green peppers and onion, and the side order of hot wings

[/ QUOTE ]

u just love teasing people dont you /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Never have been into anchovies. But I do know a few people that really like them.

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    with ham, pineapple, mushrooms green peppers and onion, and the side order of hot wings

[/ QUOTE ]

u just love teasing people dont you /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Hey, you can always order it yourself. It was a good lunch, and pleanty of leftovers for breakfast. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

we had pizza last week, peperoni and half with fishies.. i somehow got a little piece of anchovy when warming it up, and it nearly made me throw up..