Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

m/t claws

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by extremeblazer, Dec 6, 2000.

1. extremeblazer

extremeblazer 1/2 ton status

one of you has to be running these tires and has some personal info on how they run in all conditions.

2. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

I had them on my old Blazer...35x13.5x15 on 15x12 wheels!...I loved them..worked good on street...awesome off-road...never ran them in rain (I live in Arizona!)...They are soft compound tires..so they wont last as long as say BFG's...But the thick side-wall and aggresive tread makes up for it!!...if I could afford them in 38's..I would run them again!

3. extremeblazer

extremeblazer 1/2 ton status

about how long did the tread last about compared to bfg's? also how would you compare to other tires like swampers or ground hogs

4. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

I only ran them about 6 months before I sold the Blazer!!!!..I see the kid who bought it around and they look real good....odometer is broke...so I could'nt tell you the mileage!...I hear of BFG's with 30,000 miles plus....It all depends on the way you drive them!

5. clintsk5

clintsk5 1/2 ton status

I only ran them about 6 months before I sold the Blazer!!!!..I see the kid who bought it around and they look real good....odometer is broke...so I could'nt tell you the mileage!...I hear of BFG's with 30,000 miles plus....It all depends on the way you drive with them!