Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

M1008 manuals

Discussion in '1982-Present GM Diesel' started by Mastiff, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Mastiff

Mastiff 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Jul 21, 2002
    Just bought myself a "new to me" M1008. I've only seen pictures, but it'll be delivered tomorrow. Hope I'm not too surprised...

Anyway, which are the most important manuals to get? I looked on E-bay and there was stuff available on CD, but different sellers had slightly different things for sale. I'd like the operators manual and shop manual equivalents at least. I think I saw something like a maintenance schedule thing too, which might be cool.

Any suggestions on what I ought to get and a good source?

Files on CD is okay, but I'd like to get paper too. I wonder if Kinko's can print it out from file and bind it for me.

2. rev

rev Guest

Hi Mastiff.

I have an 86 M1009. I bought the cd full of manuals from planet e tech on ebay....which has turned out well. I just print out the parts I want and put 'em in a binder. Not everything on the cd by any means....just a couple of dozen pages so far. Also it's good when they get oily and need to be reprinted.

Good luck. :)