Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

M1009 Parts - where to sell them?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Mudzer, Sep 4, 2003.

1. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I recently purchased an 84 M1009 and am looking at selling some of the radio bracketry off this truck. I have seen a little on Ebay, but really do not know what these parts are worth. Anybody know what these parts are worth:

Radio Base and Bracketry behind the passenger seat.
    2 outer Antenna brackets - one has Antenna Base.

Someone told me I had about $200 worth of parts, just wanted to see if anyone knew. Thanks.

2. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I would say to check Andy's sight out, but he doesn't do anything anymore, you might try and contact him though. This is the last known email address I have for him amichalski@earthlink.net

How much you sell them FULLY customized front wheels for /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

I'll make you one heck of a deal. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. steelsoldiers

steelsoldiers 1/2 ton status

You can post them on the Steel Soldiers Forum. The classifieds are at the bottom of this page:
    http://www.steelsoldiers.com/forum/snitz/default.asp

I also have a whole section on my site devoted to CUCVs. It's in the process of being put back together after my site host went bankrupt without telling anybody /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. So, alot of the photos are missing and some links are bad, but I'm slowly getting it back together.
    Chris