Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

m1009 picked up

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Jamie, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Jamie

Jamie Registered Member

I picked up my m1009 today not a bad deal either $275 for it. Just the tub and axles were left but that was all I was after. Anyway to my brother in laws disapointment the 10 bolts only have 3.08 gears not the 4.11's that I was told in a preavious post. Anyway I got my tub and he diddn't get the right rears. My point is you can find gold at those DRMO auctions so check them out cause there arn't that many K5's left in sevice.

2. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

How did you find a DRMO auction ???

3. cityfarmer2

cityfarmer2 Guest

Just use your search engine and type DRMS and you should get plenty of sites or send me and e-mail and once I get of this PC I'll run down to my M1009/K-5 inbread beast and get my sale book and send you a web site. There are a lot of deals to be had. Like I said originally paid 956 bones for mine but have about 5 times into it now. Let's talk Gary....

4. J.R.

J.R. Guest

i would love to get a m1009 for parts,would you please let me know how to go about getting all the information i need to try to find a k5 at a auction.i tried the web site,had no luck finding an invintory list.

thanks,j.r.

5. Jamie

Jamie Registered Member

If you give me your e-mail address I will send you the same instructions that they sent me. Or try typing in the NSN that stands for the National Stock Number and it is 2320-01-116-7730 that should help you out. The site is a little complicated so you have to read very carfully. Some of the vehicals you find range from "dosn't start" to "Scrap" thats what mine was. And the more intacked they are the more they are. The M1008 cucv trucks seemed to be

most of the bidders were after 14 bolt rear and Dana 60 front rear plus all the running gear. They were not interested in the bodys, beds and cabs that much thats why I got mine so cheap. I also told a few of the guys down there about this site and could post any parts that they diddn't what here. Any more questions give me a holler.

6. 6.2 man

6.2 man 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sounds great Gary , I'll look forward to hearing from you . I'm always looking for good deals on Diesel Blazers .

7. AIRBORNE

AIRBORNE Registered Member

Same here!! Send me any info that you can please! I am looking for body parts mostly.
    Thanks