Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

MA amps and infinity subs

Discussion in 'Audio' started by pplblazerdude, Dec 26, 2002.

1. pplblazerdude

pplblazerdude 1/2 ton status

Ive got two infinity 1020ws that have an rms of 250 peek power of 1000 and are 4 ohms i have them wired parrelal and in a q logic box and im thinking of getting a Ma amp and i was wondering if anyone has experience with one and if that would sound really good or not here is the amp im thinking of getting http://www.affordable-caraudio.com/maaudio/2.htm.

And the best part is im getting this amp and wires installed for 300 dollers anyone have any in put on these amps.

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

MA is a cheaper name brand. I think you'd be better off buying a higher quality amp. I went the cheap route once and used a Lagesy amp with some good subs. Sounded good for about 4 months. Then it sounded like the subs were blown. I replaced them (Warrenty) but it sounded the same. Cheap amp was the problem. I like US Amps and MMATS But they're not cheap. You may want to contact BozoWise sence he runs a car stereo shop.