Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

mabel is back!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by k5stroker87, Jan 14, 2007.

1. k5stroker87

k5stroker87 Newbie

First off my name is johnny and hello to everyone in the K5 community and it's been a while since I have been back to the site. I was never an active memeber on the boards but as far as I can remember I have been chimming in here and there. Well Mabel which is the nickname I put on my 1987 K5 silverado blazer from the time I bought her in Nov 1995 is back again. Which is kind of creepy in a way considering I have sold her twice and donated her to family members twice but she seems to find her way back to me somehow lol.:haha: This time she is staying home and I am going to restore her as much as financially possible to the point where I can get her to have all windows working correctly and ecpecially those little vent windows.:doah:
    I still get the LMC catalog for all the window replacement parts but their prices are out of hand and salvage yards in south florida have none of these trucks anymore. any help locating 2 functional doors with power windows or the parts to restore mine will be greatly appreciated.[​IMG][/URL][/IMG][/IMG]

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Welcome to the jungle, man!!