Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Macco Paint.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Hektyk, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Hektyk

Hektyk Registered Member

Whats everyones Opion on Macco Paint. I was thinking of just getting a plaint all black cheap paintjob from them. Anyone ever use them?

2. TONYP

TONYP 1/2 ton status

I just got mine painted there...
    first off, make sure you take everything off that you don't want painted. I did all the body work before I took it in, so make sure its all done first. I took the windshield and door glass out and prep them with Por15. The paint job looks really good...but the most important part is the prep.

<font color="red">Now the bad </font>
    they f*cked my battery up by turning the key all the way to the left (1972 you can pull the key out when running)and slow drained it to death...then they let the inside get wet from the rain we just had (have heaters on it as I type right now, trying to save the insulation)I called them and they basically told me to F-off, not there problem...I'm going to try tomorrow and if I get the same results I'm stopping the payment and let them take me to court...

3. GM Man

GM Man 1/2 ton status

Damn that sucks dude. I hope you have better luck when you call back. Or you could take a few big rocks and toss them through there windows....just a thought. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. Hektyk

Hektyk Registered Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Damn that sucks dude. I hope you have better luck when you call back. Or you could take a few big rocks and toss them through there windows....just a thought. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YA YA I like his Idea. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif