Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Madame President?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bobalob, Oct 20, 2005.

1. bobalob

bobalob 1/2 ton status

I keep hearing little snippets of interviews alluding to a Rice vs. Clinton battle in 08. Initally the prospect is really interesting but since Rice has never run for any office I know of I've no clue what her beliefs are. Clintons views I think we all know even as she now tries to move to the right :haha: . It is also obvious the media is desperately pushing for a McCain vs. Clinton. Any which way we stand a pretty good chance of a female President and while I think thats great, while thinking of Clinton I can't help playing the Bill and Monica scandal in reverse. Personally I found the whole thing pretty embarassing as an American citizen but can you imagine Hilary gettin boinked by some fat little intern with a cigar in his butt :eek1: . I know its sexist to say so but seems even worse :( . I think it has to do with screwee vs. screwer :confused: . Well this is what i think about while I make bagels :o .

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I keep thinking of the Whitewater cover up when Billy boy was in office. And you can darn well believe Hitlery was involved.

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

I have news for you, the intern wouldn't be a he..........

4. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

If hilly gets nominated, every scandal her and her idiot husband were involved in will be re - examined. I look forward to it.

I get sick when I hear and read that women idolize her. She and all of the feminists turned their backs when bills rape and assualt victims came forward.

Hillary would be nowhere without that man she was attached to. It would serve her right if her daughter ended up with a guy just like dad.

Also never liked that she declared herself a co president and tried to dictate national policy, and then gets handed a senate seat.

Big thing that scares me about a president hillary? she can put bill on the supreme court. that'll keep you up at night.

I'm fine with a woman president, really. Just not her.

Tom

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I think Oprah Winfrey would make a damn good president. No kidding, really. Think about her for a moment. She's already rich and has her talk show in which she complains about stuff that we normal people do. She's already pretty much on "our side". I really think she could straighten up the law men in Congress, White House, etc. etc.

6. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Don't be fooled. she's another hillary. a phil donahue with boobs, if you will.

Tom

7. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

One of my friends likes to joke about there being a black man elected president before any woman. Anyone is better than a Clinton as far as I'm concerned...

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I'd still vote Oprah over Hitlery.

Even Michael Moore recommends Oprah. :thinking:

9. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

Hehe.. actually, I vote for Alan Keyes when he runs in the republican presidential primaries. No hope of getting elected, but he's a solid conservative, which is why oprah, jesse, and al hate him. black folk getting ahead is great for the movement, but only the right kinds of black folk.. same with women. And these people are called the progressives.. sheesh.

Speaking of progressive, the progressive insurance company is owned by one Peter Lewis. A BIG TIME donor to the lefties and the moveon.org crowd.

FYI.

10. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

They're the same person.. one's heavier and darker, that's all.

And I'd take what michael moore has to say with a truckload of salt.

Tom

11. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

:doah: :haha: :haha: :haha:

12. chevyin

chevyin 1/2 ton status

AMEN to that brother!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Anyone but another Clinton. :D

13. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Hell, I'd even be willing to slap a sticker on my car for Jesse Ventura! :bow: