Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Made it back from attica!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Aug 14, 2000.

Hey man this place rocks!!There is some thing here for everyone!Only got stuck twice.Got a nice big dent on the drivers side quater right behind the door and the passenger
    door has a nice big crease along the bottom!!The trails are
    tight!!A long wheel base would never fit on most of these trails.The only thing said about the blazer from the club I was with was damn that blazer goes.There only a couple of
    thing I didnt try,I didnt want to get stuck in Indiana!
    I'll try to get the pics developed and get em scaned this week and try and give a beter report.I hope all the pics come out I dropped a role of film in the mud changing roals.
    Just wished there were some blazers there to wheel with it would have been even better!!They had a bronco event this weekend,all those damn fords and just my blazer!!The best part was cilmbing this one hill just after they had to winch
    on of the broncos up it!!We need to get some blazers together and meet their!

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

1. S10-4x4

S10-4x4 1/2 ton status

Grunt.....and no one told me of this trip? I live in Champaign not an hours drive away!!!!!!
    S10-4x4 (yes an S10 can do Attica)

2. It was a last minute thing I posted on thursday,sorry you
    did'nt get it would have been nice to see other chevy there!

IF IT AINT BIG IT AINT BAD!!!!!!

3. BlazerBoy

BlazerBoy 1/2 ton status

Yeah I am planning to go, if I ever get this frame off resto completed i am only a week or so away from trying to fire her up. so Hopefully soon..

BlazerBoy
    http://generalblueballs.coloradok5.com

4. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Hey, give me about 2 weeks notice and I will plan on going with you sometime. LOL, 2 weeks - like you are quitting a job! Ok, maybe not that much notice, but advance planning always works good for me. Cant wait to see the pics.

Mudzer 1978/91 K5
    <font color=blue>www.mudzer.coloradoK5.com</font color=blue>