Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Made it back home...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by tRustyK5, May 3, 2004.

1. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

A big thanks to 'fumes and T-roy! Spent all morning driving down to meet at the casa de 'fumes to pick up the full 'vert topper today. Then spent 3 hours 'booty-fsbbing it onto the truck /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Rob is a great steel fornicator, and his shop is so well set up that I was jealous! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I know he has pic's of the booty fabbed windshield brackets he made up for me...and probably a few pic's of me adjusting the doors with his sawzall.

All in all it was a good day...I'm damn tired though.

Rene

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Glad to hear you made the trip in one piece, and that the topper made it home in one piece also /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good to hear you made it home ok /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Rob is a great steel fornicator

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifWait til I post the pics then the laughter can really begin....Glad to hear you made it back OK.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear the trip went well. I really wanted to swing by. I only live a couple miles from the 'fumage but my schedule on Sunday got all screwed up. It would have been cool to meet another CK5 brother! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

BTW, I've NEVER actually seen 'fumes WORK on anything ('cept that one time when fumes, topdown, and I worked on polishing off a bottle of CR. We did pretty good! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif). You sure that was him there? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I don't even think it could be classified as booty fab, more like super cheez wizzery...Troy was supposed to bring the hardware but couldn't find them so with no time to spare and an old seat bracket a drill and a sawzall it was on.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

damn sorry I missed you man... I was planning on heading out to hang with you guys a while but ended up having to entertain the clampets... I mean my folks for my birthday

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

It would have been nice to meet you and Shane as well...but I do understand how weekend plans go. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Rene

9. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

I rolled in to see Fumes senior with a sawzall hacking a seat bracket and Rene holding the bracket with his fingers less than inches from the blade. I almost passed out. Very entertaining, especially the part where the Canadian Goose was sitting there with two high-lift jacks holding he body up soit wouldn't fold when they put the topper on. Very nice to meet you Rene, and Rob, as always didn't fail to make it fun. By the way, Fume's wife makes a hell of a burger.
    T-roy

10. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif