Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Made it home!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Heavymetal, Jan 1, 2003.

1. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I survived another run at TSF, I just got home. For some reason I just can't seem to wheel my rig without F'ing something up! /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif 1st run of the day I snapped my steering stabilyzer(sp), no biggy. Last run of the day I managed to trash my motor AGAIN! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I had to drive the whole way home between 45 and 55 mph! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I would like to thank Cassidy (Ben /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif), Josh, Jason, and Joshes other friend, for standing in the down pour for an excessively long time to get my sorry butt home, Thanks guys I appreciate it. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

but you used your new gps to find you way right??? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Heavymetal

Heavymetal 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Well I have yet to figure it out, I spent the night before prepping the truck. I guess I needed to do more prep! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. UNCLE CRACKER

UNCLE CRACKER 1/2 ton status

No problem at all, glad you made it home ok. I hope its nothing to serious with your motor. If you need some help let me know. I had a great time, pretty much non-stop wheelin form 9:30 till 4:00, nothing better than that. we also got to see alot of other rigs in action. Cant wait to get back up there again. see you guys later /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Dammit.
    I knew I should have stayed home.
    Should have just grabbed a 12 pack and went to the river.

6. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

glad you made it home ok /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif what happend to your motor?