Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Made it.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Jul 2, 2003.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Updates later....Sleepy now... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Thanks for coming down to Blazer-Fest.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

How did I miss you on Saturday?!?!? Sleepin' it off? LOL

6. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thanks Dan , I had an awesome time and was glad to meet all you guy's...Some of you guys know why I was down there, it was to pick up a 47 Dodge from my Uncle and drive it home with my Brother...
    The adventure really began when my Brother and I started working on getting the 47 running, turns out that instead of 7 years of not running it had been 15 /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif, the motor was siezed and the fuel pump didn't work so that took a few hours to remedy and we were off the next day...Stopping at a motel for the night due to a cooling problem. The next morning consisted of beating on a 57 year old thermostat housing and chucking the stat and we were off again only to find out we hadn't fixed the problem and it only started getting worse....So we dug around in the trunk( that could hold about ten dead bodies /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)and found....
    You guessed it another radiator /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifso we pulled off 101 and into an alley for a rad swap.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAnd then we were off again making it home last night.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifAnd some of you thought I couldn't do it... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

Glad you guys made it back in one piece! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif It was a lot of fun meeting you /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Right on fumes... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Welcome back to the madness. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

I'm FUMES MOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRAYYY!

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

good to see you made it home /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    Some of you guys know why I was down there, it was to pick up a 47 Dodge from my Uncle and drive it home with my Brother...

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You told me you came down just to met the A**hat Twins........ /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

[​IMG]

Glad y'all made it home safe and sound and the only adventure you had was a radiator swap? Come on, there's got to be more fun to had in a '47 Dodge in summer....... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Rock ON Brother Fumes!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Good too see you again!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Until Next time......

13. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

FUMES!!!!!!

Ya damn hippy!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

Good to meet ya finally dude. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Thanks for the slug in the arm... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. Zeus33rd

[ QUOTE ]
    Thanks for the slug in the arm... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome fart knob! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Did ya'all know that fumes has long hair? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

16. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Did ya'all know that fumes has long hair?

[/ QUOTE ]I tried the whole redneck thing but I couldn't get my butt to look as sexy as yours in a pair of wranglers... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

[ QUOTE ]
    I tried the whole redneck thing but I couldn't get my butt to look as sexy as yours in a pair of wranglers...

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was because you didn't get the whole "when men were men and sheep were scared, life was good" thing? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah, that and the big rubber boots and the scratched up shins from hooves just played hell with my soft skin....I moisturize ya know... /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

19. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

20. Zeus33rd

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Did ya'all know that fumes has long hair?

[/ QUOTE ]I tried the whole redneck thing but I couldn't get my butt to look as sexy as yours in a pair of wranglers... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fumes tree huggin, rock lickin, hippie ass was lookin at my butt!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

*Looks for butt plug...* /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif