Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Magazines??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Confedneck, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

anybody else get magazines that they dont subscribe to? today i got the new "off-road adventures" in the mail and im not complaining, but wtf?? whos sellin them my info i dont subscribe to ANY magazines as it is..

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

you must have bought something from 4 wheel parts because they are the ones who send it to you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif that one any way /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. angrysnowplow

angrysnowplow 1/2 ton status

It's great, they must think I'm not reading it because I have 3 copies of the same issue /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I just got the same one. It comes from 4WPW. I bought a set of SS brake lines a year ago or so from them and because of that I get a magazine every so often from them. They get your info on a list and then bug the hell out of you. I can't say that I'll ever do business with them in the future, but the magazine makes for some good bathroom material...not as good as a hooty mag...but you can read it. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, Ive been getting that mag for quite awhile...its pretty obvious its a big 4wpw ad. At the same time, the mag has got significantly better and larger in the last year or so... its almost a real 4x4 mag now.. not bad considering its free. I cant think of too many usefull tech articles in it, but the manufacturer's profile thing is kinda neat sometimes and some of their event coverage is ok too. At any rate, if it was a mag I had to pay for I wouldnt subscribe... but since its free it does, as shane says, make good bathroom material.

j

6. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

never bought anything from 4wpw.... cant afford to buy anything lol

7. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    the magazine makes for some good bathroom material

[/ QUOTE ]

No way. The pages are too slippery to grab all the clingons.

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I started getting Peterson's, I have no damn idea how but I did. I didn't order it, and it started coming. I'm very glad though, its quickly become my favorite.

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I started getting Peterson's, I have no damn idea how but I did. I didn't order it, and it started coming. I'm very glad though, its quickly become my favorite.

[/ QUOTE ]

DEFINITELY!

I think I'm gonna say screw Four Wheeler after being a subscriber since I was like 8 years old.

11. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    anybody else get magazines that they dont subscribe to? today i got the new "off-road adventures" in the mail and im not complaining, but wtf?? whos sellin them my info i dont subscribe to ANY magazines as it is..

[/ QUOTE ]mostly all Heep"crap in OFA