Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Magical goats and fully automatic machine guns....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by chevyfumes, Feb 13, 2004.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I don't expect anyone to get this, so piss off...
    I have 2 goats and when I'm not pimping them out to Bubba I use them for lawn mowing duty. I put them on 25' cable leads about 49' apart with water in the middle, I noticed that one had gotten free so I went to put her back on her lead and noticed the other goat still clipped to his lead, but heres the funny part, he was also clipped to hers as well, she would have had to rub her neck on his neck just perfectly to unclip herself and clip him to her lead. Either that or these goats have opposible thumbs their hiding somewhere...?And if you wake up to the sound of fully automatic gun fire, it's just that stupid woodpecker hanging off the side of your house pecking on your downspout again....Well there you go fellas, have at it, I can't wait to see all the mis-quotes from this one.... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

we used to have a billy for poison ivy duty, can't say he was ever magical.

3. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    that stupid woodpecker ... pecking on your downspout

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch, that's gotta hurt! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Well, ya don't see that every day...

5. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

I dont even know how to reply to this one. One word, Interesting /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

6. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

DOOOD do I have to explain everything too you?
    I know what it was! See up thar were you are they have thease realllly grooovy mushrooms growing everywere. The big sercret is when animal eat them not only to they get the great halusinations and uncontrolable laughter but they become more human like. Talking,laughing,humping,palying guitars,practical jokes,humping. Some have even been spoted raiding the Boooz cabnit and taking beers from the shop frig.
    I suggest you pick ALL the shrooms and eat them before your goats do. Then you will no longer have mystical goats /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I suggest you pick ALL the shrooms and eat them before your goats do. Then you will no longer have mystical goats

[/ QUOTE ] Copy that SDteve thats a big okeydokey... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif