Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Maidin Voyage of the K5

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Storm Trooper, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I KNOW, YOUR SAYING WHAT! [​IMG]
    I know I've been on this site for quit a while but the truth is I have a *eep. Just Kidding !!!!!
    Actually I got my Blazer back in Sept. and have been working on it ALL DAM winter and the time is finnally here to take it out and see what it can do. Sure I've been wheelin many times before but not with a true Beast! Lets see, I've dropped in a 350HO 330hp crate motor, tricked it out of course, rebuilt all brakes, cables, windsheld, u-joints, rebuilt tranny (just needed a couple parts), tranfer case rebuilt, painted the intire underside & engine compartment, new SS exhaust system,
    built backpannels to hold the new Infinity speakers, alpine 5 channel amp. add the panisonic G-tech CD player (system CRANKS[​IMG]) just rewired all the off-road lights and built a switch box (came out sweet), add 4 pull hooks, ordered and have to install ORD's sway bar disconnect kit, EZ-ride front springs, greasable front & rear bushings, bump stops and have it done before the 12th when I leave for Moab for it's maidin voyage!!!! Dam, I'm worn out from just typing this......
    I have a lot more to do to it but I think I have a good start.
    I can't wait to try it out and what better place than Moab[​IMG]
    I might need some spare parts because I didn't get to the axles yet. I maybe selling the springs this fall and having so custom ones done and adding Fox shocks, I'll let you know.
    Don't know if anyone has any comments but I'll check back later, I have to go get this stuff done. Hope to meet some of you there! April 12-15th look for the Bad A$$ Black Blazer with the really loud stereo! PS- the alarm is also hooked up now........ CK5 ROCKS!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]<font color=red>Rid'in High In My K5[​IMG]

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Anyone going to Moab?

Just wanted to know if anyone else will be in Moab on Easter weekend for the jeep safari besides Steve and maybe Shawn if he gets his truck done? I want to meet some of you guys and gal's. Help! I can only crush so many jeeps in a day by myself .................

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]<font color=red>Rid'in High In My K5[​IMG]