Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Maine guys' need some help?

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by therobzilla, Aug 13, 2004.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

May 15, 2001
    Maine guys\' need some help?

I am looking to bid on this item on ebay E Bay Item I want to purchase but they won't ship these two items.

The price is smoking and is worth the risk, as I know someone in the business that would be able to make these units work. The problem I have is I have never heard of these people and would need someone from Maine to get this stuff for me and ship it too me if I bid on this stuff.

I'm a pretty stand up guy and will reimburse and pay all freight costs, but was wondering if anyone knew anything on these guys, they are located in South China, ME 04358, anyone familiar with these guys?

Any help would be cool, or some info would be cool. I have not bid on anything yet, as I wanted to ask you guys first.

2. 6.2puller

6.2puller 1/2 ton status

Jul 8, 2004
    Re: Maine guys\' need some help?

I am about 2 hrs from their. Never heard of them. THat looks like it would go nice on my Coleman Destinay though /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Just kiddin, I wouldn't do that.

If you want to find a wheeler from that area try posting up at www.forum/neow.net
    I know that Wyld Bill and Big Jeep are both stand up guys from that area and their could be more. Someone will have heard of that company.
    Good luck